Friday, March 12, 2010

Of trials and tribulations

OF TRIALS

Trials for AS will be in 2 weeks time,
 yes litterally
TRIALS
 man oh man
i'm
trilled

for the pass one week i've been spending my time studying in the school library
for a minimum of 2 hrs
yes
2 hours
and
it somewhat gives me a sense of
archivement :D

 yet i'm not confident enough to step into the exam hall
i'm trembling
even after one week of intensive revision
i still feel empty
feels like i'm not studying enough
but c'mon 2 hours for me is like 2 days
yet i only kaodim chem and bio
still got math, physics and gp to go

the size of the subject shown above shows how good i am in that subject
so you can see how 'good' is my math la:D
those that require memory work are my prime:)
yet those with calculation my humiliation:( 
and i haven't finish that two
*RAWR*
i got one more week to go!
wish me the best people:D


OF TRUBULATIONS

yes, i'm currently in a mess
it ain't good

i've been backstabbing a certain someone for the pass few months
being overcritical
being judgemental
being proud
and
being vulgar
its not good at all

i need to get back on track
people give me the support
slap me if i repeat the same old mistake again
LOL

most important support i need
GOD
:D



Tata

1 comment: