Sunday, March 28, 2010

Blessed am I

this week
is an
AWESOME
week


First
my aunt is getting married 
yesh! :D
she 12 years older than me, she like my sis, in a way


Second
while i was in my grand-aunt's house chilling with the relative
she gave me her handphone
a
W890i
saying she don't need it anymore while flinging her iphone
but anyway i'm on cloud nine
:DDDDD


Third
i was informed to be the one who open the door for the bridegroom when he reached the bride's house
so i did it
and i got an BIG angpow for it
and i mean BIG
its more than enough to cover up my expenses for a month
though i wouldn't expose the direct amount
(it rude to do that)
but you can roughly figure out how much is it
get the number?
:D


Fourth
i'm having my bio 1 tomorrow and i haven't touch the book yet for this weekend
so
its
AWESOME
:D


I'm so blessed man


Tata

No comments:

Post a Comment