Friday, January 1, 2010

THE LAST ROLL OF 2009

Yea,this will be very first post of the year after keeping this blog dormant for almost one year. I'm trying to my very best to update this blog, so bear with it:)





New year eve seems to be my most productive day throughout the holidays here is what i did



  • did some house chores

  • reading the newspaper of the past 4 days (attended Y:FUSION camp and it was AWESOME:) and it took me almost 2 hours for me just to know whats happening around. And to my horror. I mean surprise, Liverpool won:D

( FYI, i'm a Liverpool fan:)

  • went to the bank and open a bank account for PTPTN for my education and also my own personal savings account
  • attended Watch Night service and then some yumcha with the youths till 3am

Thats practically what i did for new year eve, and like what i said that day was kinda 'productive' to me, imagine what i'm doing the other days which is'nt productive:D

Finally its 2010, i'm looking forward to it

and again Y:FUSION camp is AWESOME


No comments:

Post a Comment