Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Resolutions for 2010

To my horror, i've this idea of having a resolution for myself for this year because the very last time i had a resolution was about 5 years ago, and because i couldn't fulfill the resolution that year, i couldn't be bothered to make a new one since then. But people change, don't they? So, i'm gonna post my resolution here. Be surprise:D







First
I'm gonna finish reading the whole New Testament





Through out my whole life I've never finish the whole Book.
So, i'm gonna take things seriously this year >:D















some people might be doubting whether my blog has been hacked;D















Second

This year will be a crucial year for me because of AS and A2
So, i'm gonna STUDY like nobodys buisness>:D






this is so like me...







The number of A's isn't the matter

I just need to do my BEST



WOW

its me who said it:D





some people maybe laughing their butts of when they see this post


i'm still here, the blog isn't hacked

















So thats all for now
more to come:D









No comments:

Post a Comment