Thursday, April 8, 2010

Untitled

Results for trials is out
well,
most of them
lol

Bio 69
Chem 50
Maths 42
( applied 30/50, pure 22/75)
Physics 31
GP ?

Well
I work kinda hard for the trials especially for bio, there's alot of careless mistakes so, my bad la, cannot blame anyone. LOL. Will try harder for AS, hope its not too late:D

Chem, it was the KILLER. Only 18 people pass out of around 90+ people in the lecture hall. Accroding to Loh, 9 passed in E class, 3 in G, 7 in H (we're better than G. no offence k budakG :D
Yea, Loh marked my paper eventhough i didn't write my name
happy?
yes:D

And yea, i passed my maths:D Kinda satisfied la, cus i seldom pass my maths and result for applied was good but pure was another story cus i didn't do any pass year for it. LOL.
The whole April will be dedicated just to practise my maths
I should
The sight of numbers sores my eyes
:(


Physics? biasa la, i've not been scoring in this paper for quite some time, so its a matter of time i fail it.
gonna drop it after AS

GP. Belum tau.

Sad right?


Like what Esther said : "Paiseh lah this kinda result"
But i say : "in the name of blogging, i'll share my results"

I'll be studying so friggin hard for AS

:D



Tata

No comments:

Post a Comment